Report NEP-SPO-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit, 2012. "A Dynamic Bivariate Poisson Model for Analysing and Forecasting Match Results in the English Premier League," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-099/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincent Hogan & Patrick Massey & Shane Massey, 2012. "Competitive Balance and Match Attendance in European Rugby Union Leagues," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201226, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Theodore L. Turocy, 2012. "An inspection game model of the stolen base in baseball: A theory of theft," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 032, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Joanna KudeÂ³ko & Zbigniew MogiÂ³a & Aleksandra Poproch, 2012. "Euro 2012 in Poland – facts and myths about its importance for the development of the host regions in the context of the counterfactual analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p752, European Regional Science Association.
- Mandle, Jay, 2012. "Sport and Economic Development: The Case of Bangladesh," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Colgate University 2011-06, Department of Economics, Colgate University.