Report NEP-SPO-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit, 2012. "A Dynamic Bivariate Poisson Model for Analysing and Forecasting Match Results in the English Premier League," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-099/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincent Hogan & Patrick Massey & Shane Massey, 2012. "Competitive Balance and Match Attendance in European Rugby Union Leagues," Working Papers 201226, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Theodore L. Turocy, 2012. "An inspection game model of the stolen base in baseball: A theory of theft," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 032, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Joanna KudeÂ³ko & Zbigniew MogiÂ³a & Aleksandra Poproch, 2012. "Euro 2012 in Poland – facts and myths about its importance for the development of the host regions in the context of the counterfactual analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p752, European Regional Science Association.
- Mandle, Jay, 2012. "Sport and Economic Development: The Case of Bangladesh," Working Papers 2011-06, Department of Economics, Colgate University.