Report NEP-SPO-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno de Paula Rocha & Igor Viveiros Souza & Fábio A. Miessi Sanches & José Carlos Domingos da Silva, 2011. "Pressão social e favorecimento: evidências para o futebol brasileiro," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td451, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Humphreys, Brad & Paul, Rodney & Weinbach, Andrew, 2011. "CEO Turnover: More Evidence on the Role of Performance Expectations," Working Papers 2011-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman, 2011. "Productivity, Wages and Marriage: The Case of Major League Baseball," CEP Discussion Papers dp1081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Geyer, Hannah & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2011. "Overconfidence and team-performance: An analysis of NBA-players' self-perception," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2012. "Exports and Olympic Games: Is there a Signal Effect?," Working Papers 042, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Alberto Chong & Pascal Restrepo, 2011. "Peltzman on Ice: Evidence on Compensating Behavior Using a Natural Experiment from Ice Hockey," Working Papers 2011-12, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," MPRA Paper 33779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomez, Sandalio & Opazo, Magdalena & Barios, Macarena, 2011. "UEFA Champions League: El éxito de una estrategia empresarial y deportiva," IESE Research Papers D/927, IESE Business School.