Report NEP-SPO-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberhofer, Harald & Philippovich, Tassilo & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Firm Survival in Professional Sports: Evidence from the German Football League," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-16, University of Salzburg, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Lionel Page & Katie Page, 2010. "Evidence of referees' national favouritism in rugby," NCER Working Paper Series 62, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Nicholas King & P Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2010. "Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches," NCER Working Paper Series 61, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- P Dorian Owen, 2010. "Measuring Parity in Sports Leagues with Draws: Further Comments," NCER Working Paper Series 59, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Malcolm Getz & John Siegfried, 2010. "What Does Intercollegiate Athletics Do To or For Colleges and Universities?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.