Report NEP-SPO-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2009. "A Contest Model of a Professional Sports League with Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0114, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2010.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Wage and Employment Effects of the Olympic Games in Atlanta 1996 Reconsidered," Working Papers 0916, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor Matheson & Taylor Ciavarra, 2009. "Sports Franchises, Stadiums, and City Livability: An Examination of Professional Sports and Crime Rates," Working Papers 0913, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Craig A. Depken, II & Larisa Mackey, 2009. "Driver Success in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: The Impact of Multi-Car Teams," Working Papers 0915, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:16651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore