Report NEP-SOG-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2013. "Do Large Departments Make Academics More Productive? Agglomeration and Peer Effects in Research," AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France 1326, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Apr 2013.
- Yann Kossi & Jean-Yves Lesueur & Mareva Sabatier, 2013. "Publish or Teach ? The Role of the Scientific Environment on Academics' Multitasking," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00806801, HAL.
- Naohiro Shichijo & Silvia Rita Sedita & Yasunori Baba, 2013. "How does the entrepreneurial orientation of scientists affect their scientific performance? Evidence from the Quadrant Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0156, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michaël Bikard & Fiona E. Murray & Joshua Gans, 2013. "Exploring Tradeoffs in the Organization of Scientific Work: Collaboration and Scientific Reward," NBER Working Papers 18958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirk B. Doran & George J. Borjas, 2013. "Which Peers Matter? The Relative Impacts of Collaborators, Colleagues, and Competitors," Working Papers, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics 021, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.