Report NEP-SOG-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "What Do Experts Know About Forecasting Journal Quality? A Comparison with ISI Research Impact in Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-029/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sina Önder, Ali & Terviö, Marko, 2013. "Is Economics a House Divided? Analysis of Citation Networks," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Juan A. Crespo & Neus Herranz & Yunrongs Li & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2013. "The effect on citation inequality of differences in citation practices at the Web of Sciences subject category level," Economics Working Papers we1303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does the John Bates Clark Medal boost subsequent productivity and citation success?," ECON - Working Papers 111, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- David Pontille & Didier Torny, 2013. "Behind the scenes of scientific articles: defining categories of fraud and regulating cases," CSI Working Papers Series 031, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Bolte, Jérôme & Mariotti, Thomas, 2013. "Researcher's Dilemma," TSE Working Papers 13-377, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).