Report NEP-SOG-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2011. "Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1103, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Winkler, Anne E. & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula & Glänzel, Wolfgang, 2011. "Publishing Trends in Economics across Colleges and Universities, 1991-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 6082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neus Herranz & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2011. "Sub-field normaliztion in the multiplicative case : high- and low- impact citation indicators," Economics Working Papers we1131, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Antonella D'Agostino & Stefania Fruzzetti & Giulio Ghellini & Laura Neri, 2011. "Measures for Ph.D. Evaluation: the Recruitment Process," Department of Economics University of Siena 619, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Grave, Barbara S., 2011. "Performance-related Funding of Universities: Does More Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?," IZA Discussion Papers 6073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).