Report NEP-SOG-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald Siegel & Stefan Krabel & Viktor Slavtchev, 2009. "The Internationalization of Science and its Influence on Academic Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 3, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
- Rosalind S Hunter, 2009. "The Elite Brain Drain," Working Papers id:2048, eSocialSciences.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Natalia, Mishagina, 2009. "Should I Stay or Should I Goâ€¦North? First Job Location of U.S. Trained Doctorates 1957-2005," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2009-33, UBC Department of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2009.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2009. "How Does the Governance of Academic Faculties Affect Competition Among Them?," Discussion Paper 2009-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mei Li & Sriram Shankar & Kam Ki Tang, 2009. "Why does the US dominate university league tables?," Discussion Papers Series 391, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Scientists on the move: tracing scientists’ mobility and its spatial distribution," IREA Working Papers 200916, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2009.