Report NEP-SOG-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Palma, Nuno, 2007. "History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?," MPRA Paper 5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Miragaia, Dina, 2007. "Leaning an University Department: a life experiment," MPRA Paper 2616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.
- Matthias Klaes & Geoff Lightfoot & Simon Lilley, 2007. "Market masculinities and electronic trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology, SCEME 014/2007, SCEME.
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2007. "Accounting: A General Commentary on an Empirical Science," MPRA Paper 5005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2007.