Report NEP-SOG-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan José Dolado & E. Morales, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics?: Some Spanish Evidence," Working Papers 2007-23, FEDEA.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joan Rosselló, 2007. "Does a public university system avoid the stratification of public universities and the segregation of students?," DEA Working Papers 26, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Cedric Gossart & Muge Ozman, 2007. "Fostering national research networks: The case of Turkish coauthorship patterns in the social sciences," STPS Working Papers 0702, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2007.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00163731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore