Report NEP-SOG-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2007. "The pricing of academic journals: A two-sided market perspective," Economics Working Papers 1025, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Bramoullé & Gilles Saint-Paul, 2007. "Research Cycles," Cahiers de recherche 0704, CIRPEE.
- Oecd, 2007. "On the Edge: Securing a Sustainable Future for Higher Education," OECD Education Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Franz Strehl & Sabine Reisinger & Michael Kalatschan, 2007. "Funding Systems and their Effects on Higher Education Systems," OECD Education Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2006. "The Determinants of University Participation," Working Papers 0608, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2006. "The Gender Imbalance in Participation in Canadian Universities (1977-2003)," Working Papers 0610, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.