Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," IZA Discussion Papers 2673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Spanish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Refined (Successive) H-Indices: An Application To Economics In The Republic Of Ireland," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-130, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2007.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "The Impact of Private Ownership, Incentives and Local Development Objectives on University Technology Transfer Performance," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0779, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.