Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Mirjam & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," IZA Discussion Papers 2673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Spanish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Refined (Successive) H-Indices: An Application To Economics In The Republic Of Ireland," Working Papers FNU-130, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2007.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "The Impact of Private Ownership, Incentives and Local Development Objectives on University Technology Transfer Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0779, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.