Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferrall, Christopher & Betts, Julian & Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Yeo Khee Yong & Toh Mun Heng & Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & James Wong, 2007. "Premium on Fields of Study: The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE 0703, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2007. "College Admissions under Early Decision," MPRA Paper 1906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Docherty & Harry Tse & Ross Forman & Jo McKenzie, 2006. "Reducing the Expectations Gap: Facilitating Improved Student Writing in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 150, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- C. Reggiani & G. Rossini, 2006. "Home Bias among European Students," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 579, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.