Report NEP-SOG-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Betts, Julian Ferrall, Christopher Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Yeo Khee Yong & Toh Mun Heng & Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & James Wong, 2007. "Premium on Fields of Study: The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0703, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2007. "College Admissions under Early Decision," MPRA Paper 1906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Docherty & Harry Tse & Ross Forman & Jo McKenzie, 2006. "Reducing the Expectations Gap: Facilitating Improved Student Writing in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course," Working Paper Series 150, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- C. Reggiani & G. Rossini, 2006. "Home Bias among European Students," Working Papers 579, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.