Report NEP-SOG-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Abelson, 2005. "Surveying University Student Standards in Economics," Research Papers, Macquarie University, Department of Economics 0501, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Jocelyn Horne & Baiding Hu, 2005. "Estimation of Cost Efficiency of Australian Universities," Research Papers, Macquarie University, Department of Economics 0502, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Boschini, Anne & SjÃ¶gren, Anna, 2006. "Is Team Formation Gender Neutral? Evidence from Coauthorship Patterns," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 658, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2005. "Economists and uncertainty," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland WP2R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel J. J. Nesta, 2006. "Labour Mobility of Academic Inventors. Career Decision and Knowledge Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 139, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.