Report NEP-SOC-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heijke J.A.M. & Ioakimidis M., 2013. "A cross-country analysis of the relationship between income inequality and social capital," Technical Reports 003, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2013. "Measuring the Monetary Value of Social Relations: a Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 256, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2013. "The Social Egoist," Research Papers in Economics 2013:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2013. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp50, Econometica.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Limitations to Signaling Trust with All or Nothing Investments," Working Papers 13-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- David Johnson & Brent Davis, 2013. "Water Cooler Ostracism: Social Exclusion as a Punishment Mechanism," Working Papers 2013-22, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Ronelle Burger & Marisa Coetzee & Carina van der Watt, 2013. "Estimating the benefits of linking ties in a deeply divided society: considering the relationship between domestic workers and their employers in South Africa," Working Papers 18/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ilan Lobel & Evan Sadler, 2013. "Preferences, Homophily, and Social Learning," Working Papers 13-01, NET Institute.
- Sarah Gibney & Mark E. McGovern & Erika Sabbath, 2013. "Social Relationships in Later Life: The Role of Childhood Circumstances," Working Papers 201319, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Simone Quercia & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Cooperation in Small Groups: The Effect of Group Size," Discussion Papers 2013-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2013. "Optimal Contracting with Altruism and Reciprocity," CSEF Working Papers 342, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Abigail Barr & Truman Packard & Danila Serra, 2013. "Participatory Accountability and Collective Action: Experimental Evidence from Albania," Discussion Papers 2013-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2013. "Reciprocity as the foundation of Financial Economics," Papers 1310.2798, arXiv.org.