Report NEP-SOC-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," NBER Working Papers 15344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "The Use of Informal Networks in Italy: Efficiency or Favoritism?," MPRA Paper 17281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Bramoulle & Brian Rogers, 2009. "Diversity and Popularity in Social Networks," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1475, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Darke Side of Social Capital Social Preferences and Corruption," MPRA Paper 17179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5040, The World Bank.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2009. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2009. "Is Happiness Infectious?," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 446, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.