Report NEP-SOC-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," NBER Working Papers 15344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "The Use of Informal Networks in Italy: Efficiency or Favoritism?," MPRA Paper 17281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Bramoulle & Brian Rogers, 2009. "Diversity and Popularity in Social Networks," Discussion Papers 1475, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Darke Side of Social Capital Social Preferences and Corruption," MPRA Paper 17179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5040, The World Bank.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2009. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2009-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2009. "Is Happiness Infectious?," Economics Series Working Papers 446, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.