Report NEP-SOC-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Buonanno & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Vanin, 2008. "Crime and Social Sanction," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0071, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Mauricio Villena, 2008. "The Evolution of Social Norms and Individual Preferences," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 333, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Daniel Birke, 2008. "The economics of networks - A survey of the empirical literature," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 22, Industrial Economics Division.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "Social Deprivation and Exclusion of Immigrants in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0031, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Brady, Michael P. & Wu, Steven Y., 2008. "The Effect of Intragroup Communication on Preference Shifts in Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 3429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Goerg & Werner GÃ¼th & Gari Walkowitz & Torsten Weiland, 2008. "Distributive fairness in an intercultural ultimatum game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Oxoby, Robert J. & Friedrich, Colette, 2008. "Incentive Design and Trust: Comparing the Effects of Tournament and Team-Based Incentives on Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- StrÃ¶mblad, Per & Myrberg, Gunnar, 2008. "Urban Inequality and Political Recruitment Networks," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2008:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Khim Yong, Goh & Kai-Lung, Hui & I.P.L., Png, 2008. "Social Interaction, Observational Learning, and Privacy: the "Do Not Call" Registry," MPRA Paper 8225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mosca, Michele & Pastore, Francesco, 2008. "Wage Effects of Recruitment Methods: The Case of the Italian Social Service Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie-Claire, 2008. "Performance Pay, Sorting and Social Motivation," Working Papers 07-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Radhuber, Michael, 2007. "Crescita Economica o Sviluppo Civile? Altre Vie per il Mezzogiorno," MPRA Paper 8037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.