Report NEP-SEA-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, Richard & Kawai, Masahiro, 2013. "Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 431, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Siregar, Reza & Wihardja, Monica, 2013. "Fragile Balance of Payment in Indonesia in the Midst of Recent Global Economic Uncertainties," MPRA Paper 49027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Dedy Dwi Prastyo, 2013. "Default Risk Calculation based on Predictor Selection for the Southeast Asian Industry," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Menon, Jayant & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2013. "Impact of Eurozone Financial Shocks on Southeast Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 116, Asian Development Bank.
- Brunner, Hans-Peter, 2013. "What is Economic Corridor Development and What Can It Achieve in Asia’s Subregions?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 117, Asian Development Bank.
- Krüger, Jens, 2013. "The Role of International Trade in Employment Growth in Micro- and Small Enterprises: Evidence from Developing Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 115, Asian Development Bank.
- Ramungul, Nudjarin & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2013. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations / voluntary requirements on Thai firms," IDE Discussion Papers 383, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2013. "Does J-Curve Phenomenon Exist in Case of Laos? An ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 49052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, María Fabiana, 2013. "Determinants of banking system fragility: a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 1567, European Central Bank.