Report NEP-SEA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2013. "Financing Japanâ€™s World War II occupation of Southeast Asia," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2013/02, Norges Bank.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," Working Papers in Economic History wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Timothy B. Armstrong & Hock Peng Chan, 2013. "Multiscale Adaptive Inference on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1885, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arianna Caporali & Sebastian KlÃ¼sener & Gerda R. Neyer & Sandra Krapf & Olga Grigorieva, 2013. "Providing easy access to cross-country comparative contextual data for demographic research: concept and recent advances of the Generations & Gender Programme Contextual Database," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "A Non-Parametric and Entropy Based Analysis of the Relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-018/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & David Allen & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Recent Developments in Financial Economics and Econometrics: An Overview," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-021/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Drysdale & SÃƒÂ©bastien Willis, 2013. "Asia and The G20," EABER Working Papers 23384, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study," Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) DP-2013-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Verico, Kiki, 2013. "The Economic Integration of ASEAN+3," MPRA Paper 43801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:35-2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brishti Guha, 2012. "Grandparents as Guards: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Inheritance and Post Marital Residence in a World of Uncertain Paternity," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 37-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.