Report NEP-SEA-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2012. "Financing Japanâ€™s World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _109, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia: Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 395, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012. "Regional Financial Arrangements and the International Monetary Fund," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 394, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alatas, Vivi & Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G. & Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A., 2012. "Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim & Mark Holmes & Tinh Doan, 2012. "Firm Exporting and Employee Benefits: First Evidence from Vietnam Manufacturing SMEs," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 12/12, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Patricia CortÃƒÂ©s & Jessica Pan, 2012. "Relative Quality of Foreign Nurses in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1231, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.