Report NEP-SEA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765037238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradiptyo, Rimawan, 2012. "Does Corruption Pay in Indonesia? If So, Who are Benefited the Most?," MPRA Paper 41384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 100, FIW.
- Kalm, Matias & Seppälä, Timo, 2012. "Will production relocate from Asia to Finland? Case Bicycle (in Finnish with English abstract and summary)," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1287, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang, 2012. "Asian Financial Crisis and Korean Trade Dynamics," Working Papers, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics 2012-23, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Ito, Hiro & Kawai, Masahiro, 2012. "New Measures of the Trilemma Hypothesis: Implications for Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 381, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2012. "What is behind the decline in poverty since 2000 ? evidence from Bangladesh, Peru and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6199, The World Bank.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Risk-Taking Behavior in the Wake of Natural Disasters," IZA Discussion Papers 6756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46160/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pham, Thi Thanh Hong & Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2012. "Industrial Clustering Policy and Economic Restructuring in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 41471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie-Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1226, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Wenkai Li & I. A. Karimi & Rajagopalan Srinivasan, 2012. "Planning under Correlated and Truncated Price and Demand Uncertainties," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2012_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.