Report NEP-SEA-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Anatomy of South–South FTAs in Asia: Comparisons with Africa, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 102, Asian Development Bank.
- Heij, C. & Knapp, S., 2012. "Dynamics in the dry bulk market: Economic activity, trade flows, and safety in shipping," Econometric Institute Report EI 2012-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Pradiptyo, Rimawan, 2012. "Does Corruption Pay in Indonesia? If So, Who are Benefited the Most?," MPRA Paper 41384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series 100, FIW.
- Kalm, Matias & Seppälä, Timo, 2012. "Will production relocate from Asia to Finland? Case Bicycle (in Finnish with English abstract and summary)," Discussion Papers 1287, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang, 2012. "Asian Financial Crisis and Korean Trade Dynamics," Working Papers 2012-23, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Ito, Hiro & Kawai, Masahiro, 2012. "New Measures of the Trilemma Hypothesis: Implications for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 381, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2012. "What is behind the decline in poverty since 2000 ? evidence from Bangladesh, Peru and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6199, The World Bank.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Risk-Taking Behavior in the Wake of Natural Disasters," IZA Discussion Papers 6756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garcia, Maria, 2012. "Negotiating free trade agreements with Latin America and Asia is an increasingly important priority for the EU," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Pham, Thi Thanh Hong & Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2012. "Industrial Clustering Policy and Economic Restructuring in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 41471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie-Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers 1226, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Wenkai Li & I. A. Karimi & Rajagopalan Srinivasan, 2012. "Planning under Correlated and Truncated Price and Demand Uncertainties," Working Papers EMS_2012_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.