Report NEP-SEA-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fang, Ying & Huang, Shicheng & Niu, Linlin, 2012. "De facto currency baskets of China and East Asian economies: The rising weights," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2011. "Trade Costs in Asia and the Pacific: Improved and Sectoral Estimates," Working Paper Series, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) 511, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Gateway cities and urbanisation in southeast asia before world war II," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _096, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Liew, Freddy, 2012. "Forecasting inflation in Asian economies," MPRA Paper 36781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 347, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Albert, Jose Ramon & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2012. "Assessing the Resilience of ASEAN Banking Systems: The Case of the Philippines," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 93, Asian Development Bank.
- Lamberte, Mario & Morgan , Peter J., 2012. "Regional and Global Monetary Cooperation," ADBI Working Papers 346, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Lamberte , Mario, 2012. "Strengthening Financial Infrastructure," ADBI Working Papers 345, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2012.
"Mundus academicus: arhitectura și adaptarea la fluxurile globalizării (II)
[Mundus academicus: architecture and adaptation to globalization flows (II)]," MPRA Paper 36840, University Library of Munich, Germany.