Report NEP-SEA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara & Koji Takahashi, 2011. "Asian financial linkage: macro-finance dissonance," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 92, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Efraim Benmelech & Eyal Dvir, 2011. "Does Short-Term Debt Increase Vulnerability to Crisis? Evidence from the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1117, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- De, Utpal Kumar, 2011. "Globalisation and cointegration among the states and convergence across the continents: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 6166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrik, Dan, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.