Report NEP-SEA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00484808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2010. "Islamic Finance and the Theory of Capital Structure," MPRA Paper 24567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "The Common Component in the Forward Premium: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 24549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Determinants of Employment in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," ASARC Working Papers 2010-17, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Adams, Charles, 2010. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises: Some Issues and Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 242, Asian Development Bank Institute.