Report NEP-SEA-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Currency and Financial Crisis in Southeast Asia: A Case of 'Sudden Death' or Death Foretold'?," Working Papers id:2583, eSocialSciences.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Anmol Sethy & Vimal Balasubramaniam, 2010. "The Exchange Rate Regime in Asia: From Crisis to Crisis," Working Papers id:2582, eSocialSciences.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Yuan Affect the People's Republic of China's Surplus in Processing Trade?," ADBI Working Papers 219, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2010. "Post crisis blues," MPRA Paper 23375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Restraints On Capital Flows: What Are They?," Working Papers id:2553, eSocialSciences.
- Tamara Trinh, 2010. "Understanding Vietnam: A Look Beyond Facts and Figures," Working Papers id:2574, eSocialSciences.
- Deng, Binbin, 2009.
[Fertility and Economic Growth in the Process of Demographic Transition]," MPRA Paper 23207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benczes, István & Szent-Iványi, Balázs, 2010. "State–society relations in a dynamic framework: The case of the Far East and Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 23384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wood, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1062, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.