Report NEP-SEA-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vu Thanh Hai & Albert K. Tsui & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2009. "Measuring Asymmetry and Persistence in Conditional Volatility in Real Output: Evidence from Three East Asian Tigers Using a Multivariate GARCH approach," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0904, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Martin, Philip, 2009. "Migration in the Asia-Pacific Region: Trends, factors, impacts," MPRA Paper 19215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García López, Jorge & Sterner, Thomas & Afsah, Shakeb, 2009. "Public Disclosure of Industrial Pollution: The PROPER Approach for Indonesia?," Working Papers in Economics 414, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "The Production of Biofuels: Welfare and Environmental Consequences for Asia," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55340, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2009. "International food prices and poverty in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Judith Thornton, 2009. "The Impact of Nationalization and Insecure Property Rights on Oil and Gas Developments in Russia's Asia Pacific," Working Papers UWEC-2009-22, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Tirtosudarmo, Riwanto, 2009. "Mobility and Human Development in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 19201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras, 2009. "Once Bitten: The Effect of IMF Programs on Subsequent Reserve Behaviour," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0509, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kundu, Amitabh, 2009. "Urbanisation and Migration: An Analysis of Trends, Patterns and Policies in Asia," MPRA Paper 19197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Saten, 2009. "Further Evidence on Public Spending and Economic Growth in East Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 19298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2009. "Panel data estimates of the growth and level effects of human capital in the selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 19082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Market Responses to Climate Stress: Rice in Java in the 1930s," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-509, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Budy P Resosudarmo & Arief A Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Ditya A Nurdianto, 2009. "Regional Economic Modelling for Indonesia: Implementation of the IRSA-INDONESIA5," Departmental Working Papers 2009-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah, 2009. "Decentralization, Subnational Governments' Behaviour and Macroeconomic Instability: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 19071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Hammer & Robin Kraft & David Wheeler, 2009. "FORMA: Forest Monitoring for Action— Rapid Identification of Pan-tropical Deforestation Using Moderate-Resolution Remotely Sensed Data," Working Papers 192, Center for Global Development.
- de Bruijn, Bart, 2009. "The Living Conditions and Well-being of Refugees," MPRA Paper 19208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb, Partha & Seck, Papa, 2009. "Internal Migration, Selection Bias and Human Development: Evidence from Indonesia and Mexico," MPRA Paper 19214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd-Derus, Mohmad & Mohd-Yunus, Othman & Saberi, Mohd Hafiz, 2009. "In Search of Competencies of an Exceptional QS in Public Entity: Building a Theoretical Foundation," MPRA Paper 19048, University Library of Munich, Germany.