Report NEP-SEA-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Gruère, 2009. "Should Asian Countries Adopt Gm Crops Despite Trade Regulations," Working Papers id:2282, eSocialSciences.
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2009. "Drivers of Globalization: An Evolutionary Perspective on Firm-State Relations in the Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0920, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Akhmad R. Saidy & Yusuf Azis, 2009. "Protect or Retreat - How Should Kalimantan Deal with Rising Sea Levels Caused by Climate Change?," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2009.
- Christopher M Gilbert & Francesca Modena, 2009. "The Effects of Risk and Shocks on School Progression in Rural Indonesia," Economics Discussion Papers 679, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Richard L Meyer, 2009. "Track Record of Financial Institutions in Assisting the Poor in Asia," Working Papers id:2284, eSocialSciences.
- Urdal, Henrik & Hoelscher, Kristian, 2009. "Urban youth bulges and social disorder : an empirical study of Asian and Sub-Saharan African cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5110, The World Bank.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol Lancaster, 2009. "The Chinese Aid System," Working Papers id:2278, eSocialSciences.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Steven B. Kamin, 2009. "Did easy money in the dollar bloc fuel the global commodity boom?," International Finance Discussion Papers 979, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vo Thi Lang & Ky Quang Vinh & Ngo Thi Thanh Truc, 2009. "Environmental Consequences of and Pollution Control Options for "Tra" Fish Production in Thotnot District, Cantho City, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009083, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2009.
- Nguyen Mau Dung, 2009. "Pollution Control Options for Handicraft Villages: The Case of Duong Lieu Village in the Red River Delta, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009091, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2009.
- Vo Thi Lang & Ky Quang Vinh & Ngo Thi Thanh Truc, 2009. "Fish Farm Pollution - A Study of Clean-up Options in Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009083, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2009.
- Nguyen Mau Dung, 2009. "Helping Handicraft Villages Cleanup - An Assessment of Pollution Control Options in Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009091, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2009.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Juri Hinz & Alex Novikov, 2009. "On Fair Pricing of Emission-Related Derivatives," Research Paper Series 257, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.