Report NEP-SEA-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2009. "The role of bond finance in firms' survival during the Asian crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2009_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Chanthapun, Waranya Pim, 2009. "Exchange Rate Regimes in the Asia-Pacific Region and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 36, Asian Development Bank.
- Madhur, Srinivasa & Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Darjes, Peter, 2009. "Roads for Asian Integration: Measuring ADB's Contribution to the Asian Highway Network," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 37, Asian Development Bank.
- Hossain, Sharif M., 2009. "South Asian Free Trade Area: Implications for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 18517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Southgate, Douglas & Coxhead, Ian, 2009. "Food Insecurity and Its Determinants in Asia and the Pacific," Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics 534, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & Nicola Spagnolo, 2009. "Global and Regional Spillovers in Emerging Stock Markets: A Multivariate GARCH-in-Mean Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 942, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & TomÃ¡Å¡ Sobotka & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2009. "The end of 'lowest-low' fertility? (with supplementary materials)," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-029, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nuno Torres & Ã“scar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2009. "Geographic oil concentration and economic growth â€“ a panel data analysis," FEP Working Papers 343, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cathy Ning, 2009. "Extreme Dependence in International Stock Markets," Working Papers, Ryerson University, Department of Economics 008, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00430014_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D Subbarao, 2009. "Second Quarter Review of Monetary Policy 2009 -10," Working Papers id:2258, eSocialSciences.
- Loh, Roger K. & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2009-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Alfredo Di Tillio & Eduardo Faingold & Siyang Xiong, 2009. "Uniform Topologies on Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1734, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.