Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sauwakon Ratanawijitrasin, 2009. "Drug Regulation and Incentives for Innovation: The Case of ASEAN," Working Papers id:2248, eSocialSciences.
- Goh, Soo Khoon, 2009. "Managing the Impossible Trinity: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 18094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Monti & Andrea Pascucci, 2009. "Obstacle problem for Arithmetic Asian options," Papers 0910.4257, arXiv.org.
- Goh, Soo Khoon, 2009. "Is Productivity Linked To Wages? An Empirical Investigation in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 18095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan, John, 2009. "China and the Reserve Currency Question," MPRA Paper 18218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-01-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009.
"Meninjau Ulang Diskursus Teologi Islam dalam Dunia Modern
[Reconstruction of Islamic Theology Discourse In the Modern World]," MPRA Paper 18051, University Library of Munich, Germany.