Report NEP-SEA-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainudin, 2009. "A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah," MPRA Paper 13433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung-Wook Kim & Jason Lee & Randall Morck, 2009. "Characteristics of Observed Limit Order Demand and Supply Schedules for Individual Stocks," NBER Working Papers 14733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansur, Kasim & Kasim, Mohd. Yusof & Ahmad, Abd. Razak, 2009. "Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS): Towards Maximizing the potential of its Human Resource Development (HRD)," MPRA Paper 13431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Daxue, 2008. "Herd behavior towards the market index: Evidence from 21 financial markets," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/776, IESE Business School.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2009. "Globalization and culture shaping the gender gap: A comparative analysis of urban Latin America and East Asia (1970 - 2000)," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF, 2009. "The State of the World's Children 2009," Working Papers id:1860, eSocialSciences.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2009. "Income Shocks, Coping Strategies, and Consumption Smoothing. An Application to Indonesian Data," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0901, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.