Report NEP-SEA-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuko Shirono, 2009. "Yen Bloc or Yuan Bloc: An Analysis of Currency Arrangements in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 09/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Karine Marazyan, 2008. "Explaining Differences in Education between Foster Children and Biological Children: a Sibling Rivalry Approach. Some Evidence from Indonesia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00290644, HAL.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2008. "Commodity Prices and Monetary Policy in Emerging East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 23, Asian Development Bank.
- Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Wells, Stephen, 2008. "India's Bond Market-Developments and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 22, Asian Development Bank.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2009. "The Margins of U.S. Trade (Long Version)," NBER Working Papers 14662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sunantar Setboonsarng & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2009. "Does Organic Agriculture Lead to Better Health among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand? An Investigation of Health Expenditure among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand," Working Papers id:1844, eSocialSciences.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2009. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 24, Asian Development Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2009. "Market access, organic farming and productivity: the determinants of creation of economic value on a sample of Fair Trade affiliated Thai farmers," Econometica Working Papers wp05, Econometica.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2008. "Workers Without Borders? Culture, Migration and the Political Limits to Globalization," Working Papers 1196, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Takuji Kinkyo, 2008. "Do Countries Exporting More Manufactured Products Grow Faster?," Discussion Papers 0824, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.