Report NEP-SEA-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karine Marazyan, 2008. "Biological versus foster children education : the old-age support motive as a catch-up determinant ? Some evidence from Indonesia," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gay, Stephan Hubertus & Mueller, Marc & Santuccio, Federica, 2008. "Analysing the implication of the EU 20-10-20 targets for world vegetable oil production," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michele Di Maio, 2008. "Industrial Policies in Developing Countries: History and Perspectives," Working Papers 48-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Seeberg-Elverfeldt, Christina & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred, 2008. "Could carbon payments be a solution to deforestation? Empirical evidence from Indonesia," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44182, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson, 2008. "China and the Manufacturing Exports of Other Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 14497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camarena, Dena M. & Sanjuan, Ana Isabel, 2008. "Ethnic food preferences in the Spanish market," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44421, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nonthakot, Phanin & Fleming, Euan M. & Villano, Renato A., 2008. "An Assessment of the Impact of Strategic Alliances in Food Processing on the Technical Efficiency of Housewives Groups in Thailand," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44411, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Duasa, Jarita, 2008. "Impact of exchange rate shock on prices of imports and exports," MPRA Paper 11624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore