Report NEP-SEA-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mardi Dungey & George Milunovich & Susan Thorp, 2008. "Unobservable Shocks as Carriers of Contagion: A Dynamic Analysis Using Identified Structural GARCH," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 22, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Milan Zavadjil, 2008. "Are Emerging AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Reserves Really too High?," IMF Working Papers 08/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "New Methodology for Linking the Regions," Economics working papers, Vancouver School of Economics erwin_diewert-2008-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- ITO Banri & WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2008. "Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 08028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Ahlheim & Oliver FrÃ¶r & Antonia Heinke & Alwin Keil & Nguyen Minh Duc & Pham Van Dinh & Camille Saint-Macary & Manfred Zeller, 2008. "Landslides in mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam: Causes, protection strategies and the assessment of economic losses," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany 298/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2008. "Crises and Sudden Stops: Evidence from International Bond and Syndicated-Loan Markets," NBER Working Papers 14249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.