Report NEP-SEA-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Anderson, Kym, 2008. "Distorted Agricultural Incentives and Economic Development: Asia’s Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 6914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mansoob Murshed & Zulfan Tadjoeddin, 2008. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Conflict Abating? Routine Violence and District Level Government in Java, Indonesia," Research Working Papers 7, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2008-01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2008.
- Febrian, Erie & Herwany, Aldrin, 2007. "Co-integration and Causality Among Jakarta Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange, and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 9632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2008. "Heterogeneity in the Returns to Investment in Poor Villages," CEPR Discussion Papers 582, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "Vertical specialization across the world: a relative measure," MPRA Paper 9618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mottaleb, Khondoker Abdul, 2008. "Rural Craftsmanship, Employment Creation and Poverty Alleviation: The Case of the Bamboo Craftsmanship in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TAUSCH, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Scien," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ahlheim & Benchaphun Ekasingh & Oliver Frör & Jirawan Kitchaicharoen & Andreas Neef & Chapika Sangkapitux & Nopasom Sinphurmsukskul, 2008. "Better than their reputation - A case for mail surveys in contingent valuation," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 297/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.