Report NEP-SEA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "KONFRONTASI AND AUSTRALIA’S AID TO INDONESIA DURING THE 1960s," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2008-493, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jim Wong & Eric Wong & Phyllis Leung, 2007. "A Leading Indicator Model of Banking Distress ¡V Developing an Early Warning System for Hong Kong and Other EMEAP Economies," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0722, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2008. "Food Supply in Java during War and Decolonisation, 1940-1950," MPRA Paper 8852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2008. "Air Quality and Early-Life Mortality: Evidence from Indonesia's Wildfires," NBER Working Papers 14011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janjhji, Noor Zaman & Memon, Noor Ahmed, 2007. "Pakistan lags behind in technical textile," MPRA Paper 8886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Scenarios of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Aviation," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281588_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore