Report NEP-SEA-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramesh Chandra & Rajiv Kumar, 2008. "South Asian Integration Prospects and Lessons from East Asia," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 202, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Javier Reyes & Giorgio Fagiolo & Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Using a complex weighted-network approach to assess the evolution of international economic integration: The cases of East Asia and Latin America," LEM Papers Series 2008/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hamada, Miki, 2008. "Bank Borrowing and Financing of Medium-sized Firms in Indonesia," IDE Discussion Papers 144, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Andreas Ufen, 2008. "The Evolution of Cleavages in the Indonesian Party System," GIGA Working Paper Series 74, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Julia Kubny & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008. "Regional Integration and FDI in Emerging Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1418, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Christian Morrison, 2008. "Household Structures and Savings: Evidence from Household Surveys," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 267, OECD Publishing.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursúa, 2008. "Macroeconomic Crises since 1870," NBER Working Papers 13940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "Can Horticulture be a Success Story for India?," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 197, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Interethnic Marriage: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," IZA Discussion Papers 3448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jongkon Kumlaï, 2008. "La mobilité d’emploi et des bas salaires sur le marché du travail thaïlandais. Un modèle probit multinomial à régimes endogènes," Documents de travail 144, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Piacentini, Mario, 2008. "Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility," MPRA Paper 8376, University Library of Munich, Germany.