Report NEP-SEA-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OGAWA Eiji & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2008. "Widening Deviation among East Asian Currencies," Discussion papers 08010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2005. "The Rise of China: Prospects of Regional Trade Policy," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0506, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Cuyvers L. & Plasmans J. & Soeng R. & Van den Bulcke D., 2008. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Cambodia: Country-Specific Factor Differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Erik Schokkaert & Kurt Devooght & Bart Capeau & Sara Lelli, 2007. "Allocating an indivisible good. A questionnaire-experimental study of intercultural differences," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0716, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Kwanjai, Nantawan Noi & Hertog, J. Friso den, 2008. "Multinationals are Multicultural Units: Some Indications from a Cross-Cultural Study," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 018, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.