Report NEP-SEA-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2007. "The End of Urban Involution and the Cultural Construction of Urbanism in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 7566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Chinaâ€™s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Aminian, Nathalie & Fung, K.C. & Ng, Francis, 2008. "Integration of markets vs. integration by agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4546, The World Bank.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Building an Innovative Economy through Managed Creative Destruction: A Theory with Applications to South Korea," MPRA Paper 7713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2008. "Network analysis of exchange data: Interdependence drives crisis contagion," MPRA Paper 7720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Eckardt, 2007. "Political Accountability, Fiscal Conditions, and Local Government Performance Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Cross-Sectional Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers, Institute of Local Public Finance 02-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Rao, Gyaneshwar, 2008. "The Relationship between Crude and Refined Product Market: The Case of Singapore Gasoline Market using MOPS Data," MPRA Paper 7579, University Library of Munich, Germany.