Report NEP-SEA-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ling, Tai-Hu, 2008. "Real interest rate parity: evidence from East Asian economies relative to China," MPRA Paper 7291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia, Ricky Chee-Jiun & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007. "Day-of-the-week effects in selected East Asian stock markets," MPRA Paper 7299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Lueth, 2008. "Capital Flows and Demographics," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian-Machinery Trade," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d07-238, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2007. "The real interest rate differential: international evidence based on nonlinear unit root tests," MPRA Paper 7300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yong Sarah Zhou, 2008. "Capital Flows and Economic Fluctuations," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Ananda Jayawickrama, 2008. "Singapore’S Direct Investment In Sri Lanka: Past Experience And Future Prospects," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE 0801, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2008. "Will Women Be Women? Analyzing the Gender Difference among Financial Experts," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-391, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.