Report NEP-SEA-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Luhur, Fajar-Marta, 2008. "Indonesia’s Ponzi Economy: Does Financial Crisis Give a Lesson," MPRA Paper 6776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CÃ©line Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein & Maral Shamloo, 2007. "High Growth and Low Consumption in East Asia," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Rachmadi, Parmono, 2008. "Determinants of Corporate Performance of Listed Companies in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wu, 2008. "The Role of Institutional Quality in a Currency Crisis Model," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Emilio Antonio & Osamu Onodera, 2007. "Facilitating Trade and Structural Adjustment the Philippines: Experience in Non-Member Economies," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 59, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2007. "Taking stock: global imbalances. Where do we stand and where are we aiming to?," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0730, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Marianne Bertrand & Simon Johnson & Krislert Samphantharak & Antoinette Schoar, 2008. "Mixing Family With Business: A Study of Thai Business Groups and the Families Behind Them," NBER Working Papers 13738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oec:traaab:59-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore