Report NEP-SEA-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Essahbi Essaadi & Jamel Jouini & Walih Khallouli, 2007. "The Asian Crisis Contagion: A Dynamic Correlation Approach Analysis," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0725, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng, 2007. "Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Armida Alisjahbana & Chris Manning, 2007. "Trends and Constraints Associated with Labor Faced by Non-Farm Enterprises," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200711, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Alex Mandilaras & Helen Popper, 2007. "What Macroeconomic Conditions Best Explain Southeast Asian Capital Flows?," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 1407, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "How Prosperous were the Romans? Evidence from Diocletian`s Price Edict (301 AD)," Economics Series Working Papers 363, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore