Report NEP-SEA-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2007. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an endogenous growth framework," MPRA Paper 2389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mizanur RAHMAN & Willem THORBECKE, 2007. "How Would China's Exports be Affected by a Unilateral Appreciation of the RMB and a Joint Appreciation of Countries Supplying Intermediate Imports?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andreas Ufen, 2007. "Political Party and Party System Institutionalisation in Southeast Asia: A Comparison of Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 44, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2007. "How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive, Dalhousie, Department of Economics rderevision9, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Günter Schucher, 2007. "The EU’s Foreign Policy after the Fifth Enlargement: Any Change in Its Taiwan Policy?," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 42, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Andrew Leigh & Pierre van der Eng, 2007. "Top Incomes in Indonesia, 1920-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 549, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Arief Bustaman & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2006. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 200610, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo, 2006. "Do institutions matter for FDI? A comparative analysis for the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 2426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martawardaya, Berly & Salotti, Simone, 2006. "Is It Time to Get Radical? A Game Theoritic analysis of Asian Crisis and Capital Control," MPRA Paper 2073, University Library of Munich, Germany.