Report NEP-SEA-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enriqueta Camps & Maria Camou & Silvana Maubrigades & Natalia Mora-Sitja, 2006. "Globalization and wage inequality in South and East Asia, and Latin America: A gender approach," Economics Working Papers 970, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James Harrigan & Geoffrey Barrows, 2006. "Testing the Theory of Trade Policy: Evidence from the Abrupt End of the Multifibre Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 12579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panicos Demetriades & Michail Karoglou & Siong Hook Law, 2006. "Financial Liberalisation and Breaks in Stock Market Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2006.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Singapore and ASEAN in the New Regional Division of Labour," Departmental Working Papers 2006-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00104773 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saarenheimo , Tuomas, 2005. "Ageing, interest rates, and financial flows," Research Discussion Papers 2/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Ridao-Cano, Cris & Sakellariou, Chris, 2006. "Estimating the returns to education : accounting for heterogeneity in ability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4040, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore