Report NEP-SEA-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moneta, Fabio & Rüffer, Rasmus, 2006. "Business cycle synchronisation in East Asia," Working Paper Series 0671, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008771 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Qian , Jinchang, 2006. "The Role Of Small Firms In China’S Technology Development," EIJS Working Paper Series 227, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008397 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammit, 2006. "Corporate Governance, Crony capitalism and Economic Crisis: Should the US Business Model replace the Asian Way of 'Doing Business'?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp329, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2006. "Dynamic Consumption Behavior: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data (Revised version)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-184, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tood Keister, 2005. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Working Papers 0501, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.