Report NEP-SEA-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianwei Li & David Metcalf, 2005. "Chinese Unions: Nugatory or Transforming? An 'Alice' Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp0708, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in Brazil, China, and Russia," Working Papers w0066, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl & Yasemin Ulu, 2006. "Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous Equations Approach Using Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro, 2006. "University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3991, The World Bank.
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and Survivors' Consumption," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 611, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2006. "How Multinational Investors Evade Developed Country Laws," Working Papers 79, Center for Global Development.
- Todd Moss & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "After the Big Push? Fiscal and Institutional Implications of Large Aid Increases," Working Papers 71, Center for Global Development.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.