Report NEP-SEA-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. J. Bandaragoda, 2006. "Status of Institutional Reforms for Integrated Water Resources Management in Asia: Indications from Policy Reviews in Five Countries," IWMI Working Papers H038707, International Water Management Institute.
- Fuess, Jr., Scott M., 2006. "Working Hours in Japan: Who Is Time-Privileged?," IZA Discussion Papers 2195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Copeland, Laurence & Heravi, Saeed, 2006. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate Adjustment Mechanism," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Lee, Kristen Schultz, 2006. "Specialization and Happiness: A U.S.-Japan Comparison," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 631, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2008.
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antonio GOLINI & Cristiano MARINI, 2006. "Aspetti nazionali ed internazionali delle popolazioni considerate da una "finestra demografica"," Working Papers (Special Serie) 2, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ethan Kapstein & Nathan Converse, 2006. "The Economics of Young Democracies: Policies and Performance," Working Papers 85, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.
- David Roodman, 2005. "Production-weighted Estimates of Aggregate Protection in Rich Countries toward Developing Countries," Working Papers 66, Center for Global Development.
- Roberta PACE & Brahim EL MOUAATAMID, 2006. "Quali fonti per la misurazione dell'immigrazione marocchina in Italia: Confronto tra paese di origine e paese di accoglienza," Working Papers (Special Serie) 1, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.