Report NEP-SEA-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Satoru Kanoh & Asuka Takeuchi, 2006. "An Analysis of Option Pricing in the Japanese Market," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-145, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andre van Stel & Lendert Baljeu & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2006. "The Contribution of Business Ownership in Bringing Down Unemployment in Japan," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- R. Anton Braun & Julen Esteban-Pretel & Toshihiro Okada & Nao Sudou, 2005. "A Comparison of the Japanese and U.S. Business Cycles," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-392, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shujiro Urata & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Yuhong Wei, 2006. "International Intrafirm Transfer of Management Technology by Japanese Multinational Corporations," Discussion papers 06006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2006. "Effects of a bank consolidation promotion policy: Evaluating Bank Law in 1927 Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-400, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2006. "Micro-aspects of Monetary Policy in Pre-war Japan: Lender of Last Resort and Selection of Banks," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-398, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dario Ikuo Miyake, 2006. "The Shift from Belt Conveyor Line to Work-cell Based Assembly Systems to Cope with Increasing Demand Variation and Fluctuation in The Japanese Electronics Industries," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-397, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2006. "The Depressing Effect of Agricultural Institutions on the Prewar Japanese Economy," NBER Working Papers 12081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "R&D of Multinationals in China: Structure, Motivations and Regional Difference," Discussion papers 06005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Toru Iwami, 2006. "Globalization and Pollution Industries in East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-394, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Consumption of Cigarettes, Nicotine, and Tar under Anti-smoking Policies: Japan as a Case Study," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-12-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2006.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roland G. Fryer & Steven D. Levitt, 2006. "Testing for Racial Differences in the Mental Ability of Young Children," NBER Working Papers 12066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saleh, Ali Salman & Ndubisi, Nelson Oly, 2006. "SME Development in Malaysia: Domestic and Global Challenges," Economics Working Papers wp06-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.