Report NEP-SEA-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seshasai, Satwik & Gupta, Amar, 2004. "Global Outsourcing of Professional Services," Working papers 4456-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand, 2004. "On the Causal Links between FDI and Growth in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Happy News from the Dismal Science: Reassessing the Japanese Fiscal Policy and Sustainability," NBER Working Papers 10988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2003. "Nonlinear Forecasting Analysis Using Diffusion Indexes: An Application to Japan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0322, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Apr 2004.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 10992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Yasheng & Di, Wenhua, 2004. "A Tale of Two Provinces: The Institutional Environment and Foreign Ownership in China," Working papers 4482-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Holding Company and Bank: An Historical Comparative Perspective on Corporate Governance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-310, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shinji Takagi & Mototsugu Shintani & Tetsuro Okamoto, 2003. "Measuring the Economic Impact of Monetary Union: The Case of Okinawa," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0315, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Z. & Krug, B., 2004. "Is China a Leviathan?," Research Paper ERS-2004-103-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.