Report NEP-SEA-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2004. "What Prompts Japan to Intervene in the Forex Market? A New Approach to a Reaction Function," NBER Working Papers 10456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2004-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bum J. Kim & Harris Schlesinger, 2004. "Adverse Selection in an Insurance Market with Government-Guaranteed Subsistence Levels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1217, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:iza:izadps:dp1167 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "The Return to Soft Dollar Pegging in East Asia. Mitigating Conflicted Virtue," International Finance, EconWPA 0406007, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 2004.
- Andrew G Haldane & Jorg Scheibe, 2004. "IMF lending and creditor moral hazard," Bank of England working papers 216, Bank of England.
- Prasanna Gai & Ashley Taylor, 2004. "International financial rescues and debtor-country moral hazard," Bank of England working papers 217, Bank of England.
- Hai, Luu Thanh Duc & Lutz, Clemens & Praagman, Cornelis, 2004. "Rice market integration in the Mekong river delta : the successful liberalisation of the domestic food market in Vietnam," Research Report 04B10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2004. "Why Doesn't Asia Have Bigger Bond Markets?," NBER Working Papers 10576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiang Liu & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2002. "EU Antidumping Cases against China: An Overview and Future Prospects with Respect to China's WTO Membership," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 11902, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.