Report NEP-SEA-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "China: A Stabilizing or Deflationary Influence in East Asia? The Problem of Conflicted Virtue," Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics 03007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Glewwe, Paul & Stefanie Koch, 2003. "The Impact of Income Growth and Provision of Health-Care Services on Child Nutrition in Vietnam," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society 88, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:fip:fedmbp:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2003. "How Does East Asia Achieve Its High Educational Performance?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society 221, Royal Economic Society.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0306003, EconWPA.